Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Black, Brown and a Great Deal

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Look What I Got: Black, Brown and a Great Deal

Love designer shoes?  Find out how to earn up to a $50 gift card for a pair here.
Dress: Target (similar) | Shoes: J.Crew via Plato's Closet (worn, similar) | Ring: Vintage | 
Bracelet: Bauble Bar (similar) | Earrings: Rocks Box 







I got this dress years ago for about $15 in Target and it has just sat in my closet, neglected.  I have no idea why.  Faux sweetheart neckline?  Awesome.  Black and brown mixed?  A new found love.  Flutter sleeves? Yes please.  A line shape?  My favorite.  Yep, no idea why I wasn't wearing this little beauty.  And then I went ahead and paired my $15 dress with a $95 pair of earrings.  Don't worry...I borrowed those earrings from Rocks Box.  You thought I lost my mind there for a second didn't you?  And that's why I love Rocks Box.  I paid them $20 and then they sent me earrings I couldn't possibly afford to wear for while.  However, I was attempted to rack up some credit card debt and buy them.  In a moment of clarity (and sadness) I sent them back to Rocks Box.
**Disclosure: I was not provided anything in return for this post.  I am in no way affiliated with Rocks Box.  I just love and pay for their service.  However, I do receive purchase credit for every person that signs up for an account through my referral link.
 


Linking up with Thirsty ThursdayLovely Blog Hop, Bloglovin Collective
This month's Supreme Whopper Sponsor is:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...