Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: Twirly Skirt and Pink Purse

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Look What I Got: Twirly Skirt and Pink Purse

I have the twirliest of twirly skirts and the pinkest of pink bags ever on here today.  I could not love this outfit more.  I feel like the theme is sexy cotton candy. 

midi skirt 2
Shirt: Michael Kors via TJ Maxx (worn) | Skirt: Asos (similar) | Purse: c/o DressV (very similar) | 
Shoes: Nine West | Necklace: Banana Republic (wornsimilar) | Fox Bracelet: c/o JeweShop (exact) | 
Pave Link Bracelet: Groopdealz (wornsimilar)
midi skirt 3
midi skirt 4 midi skirt 5 midi skirt 8 midi skirt 6 midi skirt 7


And I could not be happier with all of the pieces in this outfit.  I ordered the skirt, fox bracelet and purse online.  I am sometimes weary of ordering online because of sizing and quality.  I've ordered clothing that looked like high quality silk online and arrived looking more like crumpled paper.  However, this skirt?  Perfection!  It's a petite size, so it hits my legs just right.  The fabric is a bit thicker than you would expect given the twirly appearance, so it hides all the bumps and lumps.  That pink purse?  It's the perfect shade of pepto-bubblegum delight!  And lastly...that little fox bracelet.  Ignore the ridiculous name of the shop.  Jeweshop knows what it's doing with jewelry!  This bracelet fits my petite wrist perfectly and is super high quality.  I've been wearing it nonstop and it hasn't tarnished yet like some jewels from lower quality stores.  (I'm looking at you Forever 21). 
Full Disclosure: Pieces of this outfit were gifted to me in exchange for this post.  However, all opinions are 100% mine and I styled the items myself.


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart

2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...