Penniless Socialite: Lilly After Party Sale Haul (& linkup!)

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Lilly After Party Sale Haul (& linkup!)

Lilly August 2016 APS sale haul


If you're unaware, Lilly Pulitzer hosts one of my favorite sales twice per year: the After Party Sale.  Twice a year, Lilly offers up tons of goodies at crazy prices ranging from 30% to 60% off.  The sale often includes styles that are hard to find on other websites (like Elsas and popovers).  The second sale of 2016 was this Monday and it did not disappoint.  The sale starts at 8am and you have to get on the site right at 8am or you could miss out on a coveted item.  This year I was ready...pulling up the Lilly site on my laptop and the app on my tablet and iPhone.  I am a bit of an overachiever.

I scored some items I had been lusting after, like that Marlowe dress for just $39!  However, I did not read the fine print and later found out that Lilly was adding new items on a second day of the sale.  This had never been done before.  I was a little too excited on the first day and over-bought slightly.  Because the second day had SO MANY items I had been obsessing over...Luxletic printed leggings, a Captain popover, and a crop and skirt set.  If you are not a Lilly lover, these words are meaningless to you....so just enjoy the above pictures of pretty clothes

I may be selling a few items once they arrive due to my over-buying.  So make sure to check my Poshmark Closet if you are interested!

Check out my HAUL!

Elsa Top in Oh Shello ($69)
Skipper Popover in Multi Out to Sea ($64)
Scarf in First Impression ($39)
Marlowe Dress in Iris Blue Werk It ($39)
Essie Top in Hibiscus Stroll ($24)
Parfait Crop and Skirt Set ($79)
Captain Popover in Via Loca ($59)
Luxletic Crops in Into the Deep ($69)



 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...